Monday 21 May 2012

PRADA X Final Fantasy.


PRADA X Final Fantasy.

Generations alike will remember the hours of gaming spent playing on the final fantasy games. Or for many who were not quite the gaming type (like myself!) would have spent many hours observing the techniques and skill that their siblings had playing them.
Final Fantasy, the game that allowed you to escape the four walls where you were playing and compete in co-operative frenzies, blast out limit breaks (Gamer term!) & make facial tattoos cool! (I'm referring to Zell in FF7!)

To celebrate the 25 years of prestigious game, Final Fantasy has teamed up with Prada to showcase their SS12 collection in Arena Homme Magazine. Characters from FFXIII-2 swap their usual attire to more of a designer style wearing studded jackets, suits & golf shoes!

Gamer or not, I love the concept of this. But maybe I’m being bias, as the final fantasy series will always give me great memories…

What are your thoughts? 









1 comment:

  1. I love this! I remember playing FF7 for hours on end as a teenager! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...