Thursday 12 February 2015

Printed Bomber Jackets.

High Street.
Printed Bomber Jackets.

Click here to see the rest of this post 


A couple of my favourite things at the moment consist of printed bomber jackets and Chelsea boots. My business partner just came back from a trip to Paris and the whole thing has got me feeling a Parisian vibe. I've decided for myself that I'm going to tackle the silhouette and design of Heidi Slimane - Saint Laurent Paris as my look for the summer.

My friend Stuart mentioned to me about featuring some more high street outfit builds. I appreciate some of my outfit builds are more aspirational than affordable for most, including myself. So, taking Stuart's advice on board, here is a high street and designer look for how I would style a printed bomber. 

High Street (Image above): 
White under layer - H&M

Designer brands.

Designer brands (Image Above):
Black Raw Edge Denim - Saint Laurent Paris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...