Thursday 21 May 2015

Outfit of the day: Daytrip in Saint Laurent


Outfit of the day: Day trip in Saint Laurent. 

I wanted to start by answering an email I received. This email asked why I don't do outfit builds based upon my own wardrobe? Well, it's a valid question and to be honest, It the idea of having to ask friends to take pictures of me but who knows; in the future maybe I will try get some looks together. 

The look above is built around the Saint Laurent Paris SS15 collection, available at Mr.Porter. I'm in love with Saint Laurent Paris. As a brand it is edgy yet current and I find it has that perfect essence of Paris. The outfit above is something light and summery. A breton stripe shirt teamed with some light wash jeans provides a fresh feeling. I wanted to mix up my usual love for black footwear, swapping them for these Tan Suede boots and I think they make a great contrast with the black studded rucksack. It's the type of bag I can picture filled with the ridiculous amount of books I carry whilst running around London! 

Interior design is from Home-Designing and the created by 2B Group designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...