Friday 16 January 2015

January Wish List: Part two


January Wish List: Part two



Time for Change (Bottom Centre):
This week I have been thinking about change. Change is a thing that regularly occurs on a daily basis yet when we have to consider change the process warps and becomes an entirely different entity. I for one, don’t usually handle change very well, which is also worrying as I dislike routine but lately I have been presented with a number of situations where the repercussions will be life altering.
I have come to learn that change isn’t frightening, it is a necessary experience for us to learn and grow.
This time I welcome the change.

Family Time (Top Left):
2015 I promised myself and my parents I would spend more time at home and I’m really looking forward to my next visit! 

Just Be-Cos (Bottom Left)
I strongly recommend have a look at newest stuff coming through for COS.
Just be-COS it’s an awesome collection!

Kate Moss by Peter Lindbergh for Vogue Italia (Top right)

E Tautz AW15 Collection. (Bottom right)
Great collection, great show! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...