Monday 1 September 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like winter. #OutfitOfTheDay


It's beginning to look a lot like winter. #OutfitOfTheDay.

I hate to state the obvious but the weather is beginning to turn. London is quickly loosing its summer shine and the temperature has begun to decline. But as we quickly march through the year and step into September, the change in weather was going to come sooner or later.

I find it a lot easy to style a winter wardrobe than a summer one. The addition of layering instantly makes outfit options more adventurous - opening up more opportunity to play with proportion, shapes and textures.

This look I have built around some of my favourite styling elements - Textures and Sportswear. 
The textures I'm going to add are built around this Sheepskin collared navy bomber by APC and these amazing black leather trousers by BLK DNM. Not too go to OTT, I would team them with a printed t-shirt, the one above is by JUUN.J and a simple pair of trainers like these from STAN SMITHS by ADIDAS. 

In my opinion the look balances texture and sportswear, the jackets worn open adds elements of colour and leads nicely into the leather trousers which are complimented by the simple, 'no fuss' classic trainers.

This whole look is obtainable to buy at www.ssense.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...