Tuesday 18 February 2014

OUTFIT POST: MONOCHROMATIC MAN.

Wednesday Wear: Monochromatic Man.

My friend Matt at Mansnaps has recently put together a great article around the Spring Summer trend of monochrome. As you guys will know I'm going through a huge black and white phase.. It's become a staple part of my life (and my instagram). 

Here's two looks based upon the monochrome trend. The first, is more of a formal attire with a mix of high street and designer pieces, I love the over sized Reiss briefcase. 
The second outfit has more of a sportswear vibe but I wanted to add the loafers to give it some structure and formality, the 'Westside Tee' is from river island and only £12.

A formal day: 

Street Sports:
Tshirt: Westside Tee
Under layer: H&M White Basic
Jeans: Retro Skinny
Backpack: Paddy Backpack
Shoes: Adieu Loafer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...