Thursday 24 October 2013

Stop and stare.


Stop and Stare
Shirt - Reclaimed Vintage/Urban Outfitters, T-shirt - Topshop Boutique,
Jeans - APC, Socks - Nike, Loafers - Topman.

 A few weeks back I remember reading something my friend Harriett posted online. It was a social status about taking just ten minutes of her day to step out of the rat race and look around. Today I had the opportunity to sit, reflect and people watch, a luxury that it appears 'Londoners' don't get to appreciate. Life rushes by, a continual motion that sometimes runs away with us and it then surprises us how quickly things can go from good to bad from just a phone call or a conversation. 

Today, I'm thankful I had the opportunity to sit, think and laugh with friends. These are the moments that allow the balance to tip and savoir moments of time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...