Wednesday 16 October 2013

Celtic Heritage.

Celtic Heritage
Jacket - Zara, Kilt - Vintage, Boots & accessories - Topman.
This week in Condé Nast HQ, we had the pleasure of meeting global supermodel, Yasmin Le Bon.
 
The iconic model was everything I expected, she was witty, charming and full of life. She gave some great advice about the industry and making yourself known.

An inspirational talk that left me slightly impatient for more of what the industry has to offer. Recently I've realized sometimes I think too far into the future or worry about mistakes but I think the quote below sums it up.

"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying."

Welsh Tartan.

The wonderful, Yasmin Le Bon.

Team White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...