Monday 7 January 2013

"Male of Monday's" - Alun Davies.

Boy Wonder.

"Male of Monday's" - Alun Davies.

Do you remember being back in school, when you were asked what you would like to be when you grew up? I went from an atsronaut to zoologist... to an equine dentist to a fashion designer... I think I even fancied a stint as He-Man..
Thinking about it now I think i've always known I have wanted to be a creative director. But I can't help thinking I would have discovered this sooner if I was already aware of the works of Alun Davies.


There is more to this post... Click here to see the rest!


Quite simply Alun is everything I aspire to reach in my future career. 
His work is innovative, stylish and has established branding of bold and bright which has becom a trademark of Alun's work.

Alun has done everything from music to film and now contributes to some of the biggest names around from
Another, British, Russian, U.S and Italian Vogue, V Man, Fantastic Man, GQ and I.D. He has also worked alongside a flurry of models, musicians and celebrities alike.

With such a vast but recognizable portfolio, Alun Davies is by far one of the best modern day directors around.

Here's a sample of some of Alun's latest works for 7th Man Magazine feat. MossProctor regular Sebastian Sauve. But for more of Alun's work check out... 
 http://www.alun-davies.com/ - You won't be disappointed.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...