Sunday 6 January 2013

'Go West' | Bon Magazine


 'Go West' - Bon Magazine.

‘Go West’ is the name of this Prada story for Bon Magazine shot by Nielsen Omvik and featuring Danish models, Nicklas Kingo and Morten Rex. 



Originally when I saw the Prada collection first shown at fashion week at that time ago I was hesistant on my like for the range. But as time has gone by it has begun to grow on me, especially now through the styling of Julie von Hofsten
In this editorial we can really see the equestrian influences of the collection. The colours from the fabric work complimentary with the background of the images and the textures and print enhance that exclusive equestrian club vibe from the images.

My first editorial review of 2013 and I’m glad that I’ve got to feature something that appeals to my interests – Good Fashion, good art direction/ styling and photograph, Oh! And a horse.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...