Monday 22 October 2012

"Male of Monday's" - Dolce&Gabbana



Male of Monday – Dolce&Gabbana

This week we’re bringing you a ‘Male of Monday’ ultimate design duo in the form of Dolce&Gabbana.



This creative double act met in Milan during the 1980’s, where both Domenico and Stefano were working at the same fashion house. From there the duo established a designer consultation studio that later evolved into Dolce&Gabbana. They have come a long way since their original women’s collection in 1985.

My love for the brand was undeniable when I first came across their editorial campaign in 2007. Which I later found out was at the heart of a controversial scandal itself being branded as "one of the most controversial advertisements in fashion history."

Well, personally I have never viewed any imagery produced by Steven klein and Dolce&Gabbana like this.
When I view these editorials I see 

strength, masculinity and testosterone.

I love how Dolce&Gabbana have always stayed true to their original editorials I viewed all that time ago, each one tells a story. Clusters of models in organised chaos each individual not over-looked or out of place. Each photo is a complimentary scene to the beauty of clothes produced by this dynamic design duo.

So, as the season keep coming and the excitement for the next editorial builds, let us hope that Dolce&Gabbana continue to deliver the energetic editorials we love them for.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...