Wednesday 7 March 2012

"Austin Victoria's Rose Esquisse"




Start here in the sunshine, peering out the window & over the fields makes me realise that the spring is coming.
With the bushes budding, blossom starting to show I searched for an editorial which reminds me of the spring & that I found. 

'Rose Esquisse'  by Vijat Mohindra



The editorial features model, Austin Victoria is some peculiar outfits styled by Jamie Provencio for Factice Magazine. When you first look at the photos it doesnt really shout Spring but oberserving the images closely & looking more at the colour clashes from Pink Powder to the ocean blue it gives the that vibe of brighter things to come.

This editorial isn't going to be everyones cup of tea with it's homoerotic styling & its camp dramatics I think that's what gives it the edge to stand out.

What do you think?










Image credit to Homography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...