Tuesday 13 December 2011

'Friends & Lovers' an Ode to 2011.



I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while its been a chaotic few weeks of soirée's & hosting parties, all great fun & the perfect prep for the season to be jolly.
 
Tonight I helped my Dad put up his Christmas tree. And whilst popping on the baubles, slurping larger, it was probably the first time that the christmas spirit kicked in & it made me reflect on the last twelve months.
It's been such a crazy year, so much has happened, From Holidays to soriées.. Parties to Day trips, city tours and so many other memories.


I came across a great editorial earlier featuring Model-of-the-moment Dree Hemingway in
'Friends... Lovers... and an American Girl Named Dree' by Bruce Weber.

The photoshoot from spanish vogue highlights the life of Dree (playing the role of me) & friends throughout various scenarios.

I can't say that all our moments have been quite this glamorous but they have definitely been just as fun.
I've met some amazing people this year, I've also got closer to long friends. Here's to the end to 2011.. & to the Start of 2012.
'HERE HERE'










The youth & beauty of Dree Hemingway.

Marital Bliss at my 21st Birthday.





Family Portrait.
 Watch this space for 2012.
THANKS TO HOMOTOGRAPHY FOR THE IMAGES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...