Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tom Rebl 'Shocking Radiance' Feat. Jake Hold.



TOM REBL & JAKE HOLD
When I saw the Tom Rebl ‘Shocking Radiance SS12’ I was intrigued. An interesting choice of prints from loud metallic spots washed out animal print & Lipstick stains. I liked the sandals & the I was happy to see bleached denims (Been wanting them for ages).
  
The editorial shot be Tobias Scheuerer, features industry names such as Nil Hoppenot (featured in my Damien Blotiérre post!) But the person I was glad to see most was my old friend & work colleague, Jake Hold modelling 
We all knew Jake would make it… He had that classic-character-cocktail of consistency, dash of determination & a happy go lucky attitude.

I’m glad that Jake is starting to make a name for himself within the industry with some good shows under his belt; he’ll be a name to watch for 2012.












Jake Hold.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...