Wednesday 7 January 2015

January Wish list - Part One.


The January Wish list - Part One.

Click here to see the rest of this post. 



Happy New Year!

A new year with plenty of new challenges but I’m also looking forward to the new adventures. 


Already looking forward to sometime in the sun this year, which wouldn’t by complete without anything from ‘Charlie by MZ - Resort 2015 collection’.

I’m also thinking this is the year I bite the bullet and get myself a dog or convince my dad to get one instead!  


New year, New destination!

This year I had the opportunity to spend New Years eve with my best friend, Linda in Berlin. Such an amazing city and the architecture is incredible.

Definitely worth a visit! 


No pain, no gain

I, like everyone else is on that new year health kick,
Luckily, I was pretty disciplined this year and began my detox diet as soon as the Christmas period finished, I’m loving being back in the gym, especially as I had these pieces for Christmas. The Nike Dri-FIT Performance Running Tights and this under armour by Iffley Road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...