Friday 4 April 2014

She used to love me a lot.



"She looked lonely and I knew the cure
Old memories would win her heart for sure
I thought I'd walk on in
And I give it my best shot
She used to love me a lot"

- Johnny Cash.


Recently, I have noticed how much music has an influence on my life. So, when I got my hands on these wide leg trousers from the new collection at Topman I couldn't help but feel like a classic rock star. As soon as I put them on I felt like I was reflecting Johnny Cash or from the same time as James Dean. 


Teamed with a basic white t-shirt, my dull oxford shoes and my trustee duffle bag, with all the great things that have been coming my way recently I feel like that one man band about to walk the line.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...