Thursday 3 October 2013

"Adventure is out there."

 

Adventure is out there.

I’ve finally committed to my plans and I have relocated to London. 
I’m moving to London to pursue work and studies with an established magazine brand which at the moment I can’t publicly online disclose the name of, but I do look forward to telling you.

Along with my change of scenery presents a change to MossProctor as you know it. The sole purpose of this website will remain to critique and discuss editorial throughout the fashion world, but we shall not just be exploring menswear but also ladies wear.
But the most exciting part for me is my updated Portfolio available to view at www.MossProctor.com. It is a project which I have become most proud of. It’s finally one destination where you and the rest of the world can witness the collection of my works, online and all in one area.
I also intend for this blog to become a somewhat diary, as with my new scenery and my updated diary, some of the events I’m going to be attending are just too exciting not to document.
I will be continuing my written articles for Matt and the MANSNAP’s team, a lot more frequently I hope, and will still be bringing the latest updates of designer brands and clothing!
There is plenty of change here and thank you for the continued support I’ve had whilst making this transition.
 I look forward to hearing your thoughts and views on this new London adventure. 

Owain ‘Moss’ Proctor 
                                                                                                                                   


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...