Monday 9 February 2015

Monday Club.

Monday Club Vest: American Apparel, Jeans: Topman, Socks: Nike, Trainers: Adidas Stan Smith's 



It's strange being outside of London. Much to my own shame, I've began taking regular selfies again and my style game seems to have faltered. Even though in this look, I seem to resemble an extra from fame, it has taught me one thing - London has taught me the need to not conform to other people and my surroundings.

For some unknown reason when I put together this outfit I kept thinking of the pegasus scene from Fantasia and the graphics behind it. I bet you're wondering how this look and these pictures link, right? 

Me too.

Vest: American Apparel, Jeans: Topman, Socks: Nike, Trainers: Adidas Stan Smith's 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...