Thursday 10 November 2011

Through the lens: Damien Blotiérre



Thinking about it… I’m not too bad at Art & Crafts. I’ve always been the most creative out of my brothers and me. But if you want to look at cut & paste perfection, look no further than the work of

Damien Blottiére..

Wait, Theres more.


Damien Blottiére, a 30-something Parisian who ‘cut, stick, collage’ method of photography has placed this young Frenchmen on the map.

Damien’s work expands from countless editorial features for magazine such as V Man Magazine, Dazed & Confused and Common & Sense Magazine.

      Erotic, Exotic, Cut, Scissor, Crop, Chop, Snap.

I hope that Damien continues to astound with his photographic Art & Craft.














Enjoy Damien's work.. Check out his Youtube: Blottiere Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...