Thursday 18 December 2014

Outfit of the day: Lounge Days.


Outfit of the days: Lounge Days.

Sat on the sofa with the sun coming through the window on a pleasant winter day in London and I have no intention of moving unless completely necessary. 
I have been lost in a youtube frenzy for the last two hours and have some how ended up with chilling out to golden oldie tracks; currently playing - "Rod Stewart - Do ya think I'm sexy?"

I was inspired by the seventies when I put this look together (Or my impression of it). I wanted to keep the concept modern so I built the foundation for the look around a navy palette and combined this washed out tan and navy jacket by Club Monaco and Illesteva tortoise shell sunglasses to add those seventies influences. The flash of colour comes from the t-shirt by french brand, AMI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...