Wednesday 24 April 2013

'I Can Still Feel Your Touch' | Dior Homme Story.

 

'I Can Still Feel Your Touch' | Dior Homme.

Wait! There is more.. Click here to view the rest.

Last week for my weekly designer review, I featured the works of Dior Homme ss13 at MANSNAPS. built on beautiful simplicity, the collection doesn't venture too far into the clenches of innovation. But with intricate detailing and a clean colour palette that would wipe away the usual summer stains you know that your getting quality and luxury.

I really wanted to showcase the collection in an editorial manner, not just to summarise my article, but also to allow readers to see a stylists ideas on how collection can be worn.
 

I think once you see a collection in an editorial it gives it life.

if you would like to read my article or any other MANSNAPS features then just click the flashing images on the left-hand-side of this page.

Publication: Metal magazine.
Photographer: Alessandro Dal Buoni
Model: Elliot Vulliod
Stylist: Santi Rodriguez












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...