Monday 1 October 2012

Animal Madness: Zac Efron by Doug Inglish




Zac Efron by Doug Inglish - BlackBook.

The world’s original heartthrob before the likes of Justin Bieber would have to be Zac Efron. After starting off the craze for teen passion and musical romance in his Disney debut, High School Musical.
Since the final high school musical in 2008, the majority of the cast members have done a lot of growing up including Zac Efron, who now is about to turn 25, has an array of different films under his belt.

Looking back through my recent posts I appear to be favouring the work of photographer Doug Inglish. For Doug’s latest works we see Zac Efron and a cast of a curious animals. We see Zac styled in Autumn/winter trends by stylist, Christopher Campbell. The looks are Zac modelling gentleman style looks of electric blue and robust red tailored suits.

"I do like the use of styling as I feel it works in unison with the image of the ‘new’ Zac Efron as an adult, but my favourite part of the shoot is the concept.
I like Doug Inglish’s creative concept with the animals it’s a diverse idea and from what I see with the images the use of animals allows us to see different side to Zac character through choices such as colour ideas and poses."

Poetic and miscellaneous.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...